Monday, February 23, 2009

Man Sweat on Row 40


Can I just say that sitting next to a giant sweaty man with a cold for 4 ½ hours on a plane is not my ideal evening… ALT/SLC…row 40 on Delta flight 1230… I was hoping for a Hudson River landing just to freshen up (too soon…?). Nonetheless, I made it home safely so I guess I can’t complain too much. Atlanta was a bit of a snooze, a lot of info that didn’t necessarily pertain to me…but what can ya do? Comes with the job I suppose.

I FINALLY got more then a weekend to be home in Salt Lake. Even though I spent all day working, it felt good to be on my own for a day and actually get some stuff done. It has been pretty overwhelming to try to learn everything being thrown at me, organize and set up a home office, prepare for a portfolio turn-over, and manage the balance between my “professional” and personal life… Good Grief! I am starting to feel like I can do this though.

I am off to Tucson Arizona and then Vegas by Friday (I will actually get to enjoy the city for one night this time…stories to come, I am sure). Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment