Friday, November 6, 2009

Procrastination

wow...I can't beleive that we are already into November... October completely flew by.   I had a lot of fun though.  Mexico, Grand Canyon, Vegas, and Vancouver!  Things continue to truck along for me.  I never know really what day it is, or what I have scheduled for that same afternoon, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  
I am procrastinating on so many things I have to do today...so many many many things.  I would like to think that I am super organized and efficient, but I am starting to find out that I'm not so much.   Normal things like re-newing my driver's license is being cut down to the last minute (I am keeping my fingers crossed that this happens on time).  
Anywho, I think I am going to go stare out the window for a few minutes, wash a couple of dirty plates, start an e-mail, and then start to think about dinner options...  

1 comment: