Thursday, October 15, 2009

In Over my head....

So I know it's been a while (that's how I'm starting all of these blog posts)....there has of course been change. Change is INN right ? ( a little Holiday Inn humor for you). Work continues to challenge me like never before. Ususally by this point of a job I am on top and in control. In this job, I am still riding a 3 wheeled bike wearing extra padding.
I've always relied on a cute smile, boyish charm, and throwing out that "sister" attitude to have clients and co-workers like me, now....I've got to somehow continue that AND create business results....this is not what was taught at the community college....

I know that I can do it but I need to motivation to do so....so far...notta really. To be honest I don't even know where that motivation needs to come from. I need focus, organization...I need a clue.

My next big project is creating and leading a "leadership summit" for 20 hotels which happens in 2 weeks....eek! So many ideas flowing, but not sure what will be absolute best.

Ok....so this post is a littly winey (yes I want cheese with my whine) but I am trying to commit to blog more...so I hope you few readers enjoy! Love to hear your comments!

2 comments:

  1. Scott, you're fabulous. You're just preparing for our world takeover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scotty,

    How in the heck are you. Your posts make me laugh, I miss your "boyish charm" Am I ever going to see you again?

    ReplyDelete