Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Toss No Mas

Livin' the Vida Loca here in New Mexico once again. Albuquerque to be exact...a city that I never understood the origin of it's name, or even if I am spelling it right. Anyway. Workshop week...n'uf said, I am like a walking zombie who performs during the day. I actually like the workshops that I conduct, but they are exhausting!!! Good Grief.

So, you're probably wondering about the title of this entry. Toss No Mas is the New Mexican campaign against littering. It's everywhere down here, billboards, commercials, crackin' my sh*t up, I love it!

I really wish I had more to chat about, but unfortunately I don't. I felt like my blog needed a little love (who doesn't now and then right?). However, I am home ALL week next week...yea, can you believe that??? My first week home since the first week of January. I am very excited. Office admin work and SPRING CLEANING!!!

I am a dork, I know. Anywho, the moment something interesting happens to me, I will blog! Take care Y'all.

1 comment: